We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our team based in our Cluj-Napoca Office.
As a PROJECT MANAGER you will play an important part in our company’s growth and development, in line with the philosophy that drives us forward everyday: we are building the Home for the Best Engineers.
The PROJECT MANAGER is ultimately responsible for the design, time planning, tracking, execution and deployment of our software development projects.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ensure a timely project delivery
- Identify issues and find solutions in order to offer the development team the support they need to keep the project within timelines
- Apply and own formal project management techniques, skills and methodologies
- Optimise scope within constraints of cost, quality and timely delivery
- Build project plans and ensure effective communication across teams and parties involved
- Develop and maintain an awareness of stakeholder requirements
- Track key project milestones
- Designs or assists in designing business cases
- Facilitate Project Meetings and Project team co-ordination
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements
- Engineering mindset: every problem has the right solution
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in the IT industry or experience as a Developer with PM tasks
- Experience writing specifications and executing project plans
- Ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects
- Familiarity with common development stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills