We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team based in our Cluj-Napoca Office.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will play an important part in our company’s growth and development, in line with the philosophy that drives us forward everyday: we are building the Home for the Best Engineers.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a team environment, whilst still having the discipline to do individual work at times. We are flexible in our structure, and people will always have the chance to learn other skills as time progresses, and we actively encourage it. There is obviously the opportunity to impress and progress through the company if desired.
External Marketing Activities:
- Identify needs (by collaborating closely with the Management Team) and create the content strategy & editorial calendar for a range of external channels (like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) targeting a suitable Company Brand Awareness for both Romanian and international audiences
- Set up, monitor and reach KPIs for each social media channel: number of fans, reach, engagement etc. Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, comments and private messages), giving recommendations accordingly to optimise against KPI’s;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to help create a strong network that should also support Company Brand awareness
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Work closely with the HR Department to help identify suited events, create content, materials and communication tools inside and outside the company to support HR objectives on recruitment and employee engagement.
- Create and publish an Internal Monthly Newsletter to capture companies latest activities
- Work Closely with the Technical Managers and Staff to help generate targeted technical materials and content, such as technical presentations, product presentations, articles etc.
- Work closely with any internal relevant party to build updates and maintain up-to-date content for the Company website.
- Work closely with any internal relevant party to build new materials such as brochures, guides, white-papers, infographics, videos etc., for various internal purposes, depending on the company’s specific requirements.
- Work with the Company’s design team to help create suitable visual marketing materials, to support various activities, both internal or external.
- You have at least 2 years of social media planning experience and a good understanding of general Marketing activities.
- You are organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Highly creative with a strategic mindset
- Highly organized person, able to establish his/her priorities and get things done.
- Excellent ‘people skills’ for building relationships with all stakeholders: good listening skills;
- Proven experience in copywriting, planning, implementing, managing and optimizing social media campaigns
- Excellent consulting, writing, visual skills editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Highly inquisitive about the latest innovations and passionate about delivering results
- Analytical experience & problem solving
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.