What kinds of information do we collect?
Information you provide
We collect the following information you provide us with directly:
- Direct Information such as: name, email address, phone number, personal data, postal code and/or similar contact information when you register on the Career section of our website or when you submit your information on the Contact section of the website. We also collect information reasonably linked to identify you such as an account identification number or IP address. Any information that falls outside of this is non-personal information.
- We have our own pages on many social networking sites, such as Facebook, Linked, Instagram and Twitter. We collect information when you visit and interact with our social networking pages. Be sure to review the privacy and data usage policies of any social networking platform you use to learn more about its privacy practices.
- Information collected automatically when you communicate with us, access our websites and servers through a browser, application, or other client. This information includes data about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with our websites and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring website addresses. When you receive newsletters or promotional email from us, we may use customized links, or similar technologies to determine that the email has been opened and which links you click to provide you more focused email communications or other information in the future.
Log file information
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This log file information may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Analytics services (non-personally identifiable information only)
How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here is how:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- develop and test new products and features; and
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside InFinIT Partners.
Change of control
Legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Safety and security
InFinIT Partners has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your information against loss or unlawful processing. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, InFinIT Partners cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to InFinIT Partners or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for controlling access to emails between you and InFinIT Partners, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
In accordance with the law, InFinIT Partners does not retain data any longer than is required for attaining the purposes for which they were collected.
Inspection and correction
If you wish to know which of your data InFinIT Partners has recorded or if you wish to amend or remove data that you cannot amend via your account, please contact InFinIT Partners.
Third-party applications, websites and services
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children“). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us